- Board Certified (or Eligible) OB/GYN
- Must be licensed in MA
Essex County Ob/Gyn is a highly-respected, large, full spectrum private medical practice on Massachusetts’ North Shore in the city of Beverly. Our clinicians include 13 physicians, 7 certified nurse midwives, 2 nurse practitioners and 1 physician’s assistant. Our practice does approximately 1800 deliveries per year. We offer on-site ultrasound in each of our 3 locations.
- Comprehensive care for an incredibly diverse population
- All deliveries and surgery at Beverly Hospital, a Truven top 100 hospital that is part of the Beth Israel Lahey Health Network
- Tight-knit group with a strong commitment to quality and safety
- 1 in 10 call group that values a healthy work-life balance
- On site Maternal Fetal Medicine ultrasound and consultation services available
- Close working relationship with tertiary care
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
- Retirement Plan / 401K
- Health & Life Insurances
Interested? Please use the email link below to request more information or to send your information.
Click here to email about this job offering